Learn about using site boundries, tracking fuel consumption, setting alerts and more.
Current Users: Login
Due to the technical requirements necessary to make VisionLink work with your fleet, please contact our Product Technology Team at 800.768.4200 or via email.
VisionLink provides near real-time information at your fingertips, including:
- Machine hours and locations.
- Machine health and productivity.
- Fuel levels and fuel consumption data.
- Identification of unauthorized machine use.
- Compability with all brands of machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Product Link and VisionLink? Product Link is Caterpillar's total solution to provide you with accurate, timely information about the location, utilization and condition of your equipment. VisionLink is the web-based interface, hosted by Trimble, that puts this information at your fingertips.
What solutions are available for my mixed fleet of equipment? Cat Product Link is as much a part of the modern Cat machine as the engine or transmission. However, this expanded capability is extended to the entire fleet, regardless of make or model, allowing all equipment to be monitored in one secure web-based application–eliminating the need to visit different applications with varying functionality.
The VisionLink application has been developed by VirtualSite Solutions, a Caterpillar and Trimble joint venture company. VirtualSite Solutions is responsible for developing solutions to transform the way owners of mixed fleets can efficiently and safely manage their equipment fleets, reduce operating costs and improve productivity in the areas of fuel consumption, maintenance, worksite productivity and fleet logistics.
With the new VisionLink application, owners of equipment from any manufacturer can use solutions available from Caterpillar’s technology partner, Trimble.
- Video Demonstrations - Visit our video library to experience the innovative features available using the VisionLink application.
- Product Link Brochure (PDF 1.3 MB) - Learn how the comprehensive Product Link remote monitoring solution, which utilizes the VisionLink interface, can help you manage your fleet more effectively.