Electric Power Generation Technicians
We have immediate openings for experienced Electrical Power Generation (EPG) Technicians.
Candidates should possess:
- 3-5 years of EPG/electronics experience; a technical degree is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all components of back-up generators, both mechanical and electrical.
- Understanding of EPG distribution systems (up to 3 phase/480 volts) automatic transfer switches, UPS, and switchgear operation.
- The ability to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task while working with limited supervision.
- A good driving record and the flexibility to work overtime as necessary.
- A High school diploma or GED.
Qualified candidates may submit a confidential resume to our Human Resources department.
Carter is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer