From regular maintenance to major overhauls and specialty services like undercarriage rebuild, we can support your entire fleet, no matter what brand.
- All Makes and Models.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Regular to Major Repairs.
- Electronic Diagnostics.
- Over 200 Fully-Equipped Trucks:
- High capacity cranes often eliminate need for multiple trucks on a job.
- Access to online parts and service systems via in-cab wireless network.
- Most Jobsites In Our Territory Are Accessible Within 1 Hour.
- 24/7 Availability.
Expresslube Mobile Maintenance
This comprehensive, on-site maintenance service is tailored around your schedule, including nights and weekends, so you keep your fleet running reliably.
- Preventive maintenance service every 250 hours.
- SOS Fluid Analysis performed and interpretation provided.
- Detailed customer feedback report outlines services performed.
- Ensures warranty requirements for new machines.
- Machine hours are tracked and service is scheduled on your behalf.
- All waste oil and filters removed from your site and disposed of according to EPA guidelines.
Rebuilds & Reconditioning
Our 17,000 sq.ft. Reconditioning Center, located in Salem, Virginia, is devoted exclusively to refurbishing engines, transmissions, torque converters and other specialized systems and components. This approach is designed to help you control capital expenditures, reduce unscheduled downtime and enhance equipment performance and reliability.
We offer five rebuild options to meet your equipment management goals including:
Thanks to our distribution network, we are able to start the disassembly process in the field or at one of our shops around our territory, ship it over night to our Reconditioning Center and have it back to you quickly.
Check out this video of a Carter Classic Machine Rebuild performed at our shop in Princeton, WV.
The undercarriage is one of the most vital, and expensive, systems on your equipment so proper maintenance is crucial. Carter's Undercarriage Rebuild services will help you get the longest life possible.
- Complete on-hand inventory - no waiting for parts.
- Quality "wet" bushing turns give you all built-in wear life.
- Idler resurfacing extends idler life at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
- Roller reshelling allows reuse of tough inner components.
- Shoe regrousering extends shoe life.