Listen to the lifeblood of your machine.
Fluid analysis is the fastest, most accurate and most reliable way to see what's going on inside your engines and machines. Carter's Fluid Analysis Lab has the trained staff and cutting-edge technology to detect potential problems before they become major failures. Contact us now to learn more about how sampling can help you protect the health of your equipment.
Benefits of Sampling
- Detect problems early so they can be repaired before failure.
- Schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitor positives as well as negatives so you don’t pay for unnecessary repairs.
- Better manage budgets by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Develop complete service history, which can be helpful when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Document service history for a higher price at trade-in or sale.
- Accurate results begin with a good fluid sample. There are various methods available depending on the type of equipment and fluid to be analyzed.
Contact us today: