From earthmoving machines to industrial equipment, hydraulic systems are everywhere. Fortunately, if it uses hydraulic oil, we can service it: cylinders, pumps, motors and valves.
- Honing to 20 in. I.D. x 32 ft. length.
- Lathe capacity to 40 in. O.D. and 35 ft. length.
- Boring to 100 in. length and 14 in. ID.
- Straightening / pressing up to 200 tons.
- Torqueing to 60,000 ft.-lbs.
- Welding of most materials.
- Re-engineering of obsolete or poorly-designed cylinders.
- Tube and rod stock inventory.
- Custom-made seals.
- Pressure testing for leaks and proper operation.
Pumps, Motors & Valves
We service over 55 different brands of components from manufacturers including Caterpillar, Rexroth, Sauer-Danfoss, Eaton, Sunstrand, Denison, Tyrone, Linde, Vickers and Volvo.
- Gear Pumps
- Vane Pumps
- Piston Pumps
- Control Valves
- Hydraulic Motors
- HPCU Transmissions
- Hydraulic Hammers
There are many factors to consider when performing a repair: turnaround time, budget, component life and more. Our experienced staff can recommend a wide variety of options including:
- Rerod, Retube, Hone, Straighten or Rechrome.
- Rebearing or Reseal.
- Replace (OEM/Reconditioned/Exchange Parts)