Machine & Welding Services
Our craftsmen have the skills and tools to repair worn-out or damaged parts. They can even reengineer or custom fabricate to your specifications.
- Align Boring – Our portable hydraulic align boring machines can handle diameters from 2” to 24”.
- Milling – Materials up to 72” in diameter and 120” in length are no problem for our vertical / horizontal milling machines.
- Turning – Our lathes have a capacity of up to 51” in diameter and 168” in length.
- Grinding – Up to 36” is possible with our radial and blanchard grinders .
- Metal Spray – This process builds-up component thickness to new specs.
- Iron Stitch – Ideal for engine blocks (non-structural), oil pans, major engine housings, transmissions, torques, transfer gear housings, or any large cast, steel or aluminum housing.
- Welding – Aluminum, cast iron and other difficult metals.