A new paint job not only increases the value of your investment, it also protects it. Our modern, environmentally friendly paint booths can handle nearly any job, big or small.
We Paint All Brands and Types of Mobile Equipment
- Construction, Earthmoving & Forestry Machines
- Containers & Tanks
- Engines & Components
- Industrial Equipment
- Trucks & Trailers
Our Process is Thorough and Environmentally Responsible
- STEP 1: Cleaning: All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt and contaminants.
- STEP 2: Degreasing: Nothing ruins paint adhesion more than grease residue.
- STEP 3: Sandblasting & Body Prep: Our technicians can handle turn-key prep if surfaces are damaged or have excessive rust or corrosion.
- STEP 4: High Volume / Low Pressure Paint Application: Our environmentally controlled booths and experienced personnel lay down smooth, even coats.
- STEP 5: Curing: We use a climate controlled heat-curing process to ensure a durable finish in a timely manner.
- STEP 6: Final Touches: Finish off the job with new decals or extra protection like a spray-on bed liner surface.
Sample Our Work
- Water Tanks - We sand blasted and custom matched the paint for this customer's mobile water tanks.
- Service Trucks - This truck got a total paint job including the service body and crane.
- Earthmoving Equipment - A new coat of yellow and fresh decals make this grader standout on the job.
- Spray-In Liners - The service body of this truck got new life thanks to a durable spray-in liner.