Benefits of Rebuilding Your Machine With Carter Machinery
When you partner with Carter Machinery, you get quality components and equipment manufactured to execute tasks with perfection. Our Cat® Certified Rebuild Program enables you to give a new life to older machines, components, and systems. We’ll help you restore them to good as new condition for a fraction of the price of purchasing a new one.
The extensive process of overhauling a powertrain, machine, hydraulic system, engine, or key component to like-new condition requires highly trained professionals, rigorous quality control, specialized equipment, and access to the most recent industry-related updates.
Carter Machinery has unparalleled expertise, knowledge, and the resources to execute Cat Certified rebuilds seamlessly.
Reasons to Rebuild Your Machine With Carter Machinery
Rebuilding your machine doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Choosing Carter Machinery for your rebuilding process will save you valuable time and money in the long term.
Here’s why rebuilding your Cat equipment with Carter Machinery makes sense:
- You made an extensive investment in your Cat equipment, so why not get the most out of that investment by extending your equipment’s life? Carter Machinery can help you get the most economic value, ensuring that your machines are built to last.
- It takes time for operators to get used to the equipment they are running, so changing it every few years will only make their lives more difficult and present them with a steeper learning curve. Let us help you restore the original performance and productivity levels of your Cat machinery for maximum impact.
- There is a reason manufacturers introduce new models every year, and it usually has to do with better technology and other product enhancements. What if you could integrate all these developments into your current machine without having to pay for a newer one? We can help you do just that.
- When upgrading your machines with new features, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to rebuilds. Instead, we let you pick and choose the latest technology you want to incorporate into your existing machine.
- Our machine rebuild solutions not only reduce your overall machinery costs, but also boost productivity and enhance the efficiency of your processes, without you ever having to buy new machinery.
- Receive a like-new warranty on all the exchanged parts. You can also add an optional Equipment Protection Plan (EPP)* to protect your powertrain, hydraulic, machine, or individual component rebuild.
- And finally, not only do you get the same-as-new machines, but also the same-as-new support from Carter Machinery. You may also qualify for financing options through the Cat Certified Rebuild Program.
Get Your Rebuild Started With Carter Machinery
Did you know that a Cat Certified Rebuild machine is more likely to have a higher resale value? They are reconditioned to Caterpillar’s strict criteria, then updated, examined, and maintained to an advanced level compared to other rebuild programs.
Our rebuild programs focus on extending your Cat equipment’s life and custom tailoring it to best suit your needs. Moreover, our rebuild process provides you with the option to capitalize on your equipment costs and minimize the impact on your repair budgets.