Join Us For Carter Con!
Carter Con: Expo & Operator Challenge is Carter Machinery’s premier equipment and technology showcase, featuring the latest and greatest Cat equipment and other quality products, plus Carter services.
Thursday, September 12, 2019
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
*Lunch & Dinner Provided*
What To Expect
Door prizes drawn every half hour! Including Cat Portable Generators, coolers, die-cast models, tumblers, and more!
- Insights to the Newest Technologies on the Market
- Live Demos of The Next Generation Cat Equipment
- On-Site Cat Operator Challenges
- Cat Equipment, Power Equipment, Rental Fleet , and Technology Showcases
- Carter Machinery Service Capabilities
- Access to Caterpillar & Carter Machinery Industry Experts
- Chance to Win $10,000 in Carter Credit*
- All Attendees Will Receive A Free Hat
*JUST ADDED* In The Trenches Tour – Cat Mini-Excavator Roadshow
REGISTER FOR CARTER CON & THE OPERATOR CHALLENGE
CEU Class Registration
*Only 35 seats available*
Join us during Carter Con for a CEU class on Disaster Preparedness and Maintenance Considerations for Emergency Power Systems from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM in the Dominion Classroom at Meadow Event Park.
*Carter Con Grand Prize includes a $10,000 account credit at Carter Machinery to one lucky company. One winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted by Carter Machinery following the event. Must be in attendance at Carter Con event to be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Winner does not need to be present to win. Credit valid through 12/31/2019.
Put your skills to the test with these competitions:
- Wheel Loader – Load & Carry
- Compact Track Loader – Obstacle Course
- Mini-Excavator – Golf Challenge
No cost to compete. All operators must be 18 years or older to compete. Machines and events are subject to change.
First 100 operators will receive a free Carter Con Operator Challenge t-shirt.
*Operator Challenge Prize presented in the form of Visa gift cards totaling $1,000. One winner with the best time will win and advance to the regional competition in Clayton, NC on October 21-25, 2019. Must compete in all qualifying operator challenges in order to be eligible. In the event of a tie, a drawing will take place to determine the winner. Carter Machinery will provide hotel stay and an additional $250 Visa gift card to help cover travel expenses (gas, meals, etc.) for winning operator.