Diagnose. Communicate. Repair.
Cat® Electronic Technician (ET) is a software-based service tool which provides service technicians the ability to communicate and work with the electronic controls on Cat products.
Cat Electronic Technician allows you to:
- Display status parameters
- View active diagnostic codes
- View and clear logged diagnostic codes
- Manipulate ECM configuration
- Record machine information over a period of time
- Run diagnostic tests and calibrations
- Retrieve machine totals
*Cat Electronic Technician (ET) license requires annual renewal. A communications adapter is required to connect a computer to the equipment or engine. We cannot sell or license ET outside Virginia or Southern West Virginia.