NEW NAME. SAME GREAT PERFORMANCE.
The new Cat D5 succeeds the renowned D6N with superior performance and technology.
- BEST-IN-CLASS PERFORMANCE.
- UNPRECEDETED TECHNOLOGY CHOICES.
- MORE POWER TO WORK.
- Cat Grade with Slope Assist™ automatically maintains operator’s pre-established blade position without a GPS signal – no additional hardware or software needed.
- Factory integrated Cat Grade with 3D uses GPS to control the blade so you can get to design plan faster.
- Slope Indicate shows machine cross-slope and fore/aft orientation right on the main display to help operators with slope work.
- Attachment Ready Option (ARO) comes from the factory with key sensors and wiring installed so you can easily upgrade to fully integrated grade control or blade mounted system.
- Cat Command for Dozing provides a remote control solution for enhanced safety and greater productivity.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
- More glass area, steeper hood angle provide 30% better forward visibility than the previous model.
- New 10-in (254 mm) touchscreen display with easy-to-use operator interface.
- Standard High Definition rearview camera shows prominently in the main display.
- Wider air suspension seat has multiple adjustments for personalized comfort.
- Entire armrest adjusts forward and backward independent of the seat.
- More storage spaces throughout the cab.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Next Generation Performance
- Harness added weight and horsepower to take on a wide range of dozing and grading tasks.
- Improved steering, tighter turning radius, quicker turns at the end of each pass help you finish jobs faster.
- Fully automatic 3-speed transmission gives you seamless acceleration, faster cycle times and more nimble movement around the jobsite.
Long Term Value and Durability
- Heavier, more robust machine helps increase uptime and reduce overall operating cost.
- Hydraulic and electrical lines running to the blade are guarded for better protection.
- More robust track roller frame gives you added durability to take on heavier work.
- Heavy Duty Extended Life undercarriage – HDXL DuraLink™ – offers up to 20% more seal life in high impact conditions.
- New Cat Abrasion undercarriage is your lowest cost-per-hour solution for high abrasion and low impact jobsites.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Up to 10% lower maintenance costs.
- Easy access to maintenance points and a new ladder at the back of the machine save you time on daily tasks.
- Reversible hydraulic demand fan helps remove debris while you work, saving cleanout and maintenance time.
- Extended filter life and longer life LED lights help save you time and money.
- Product Link™ collects machine data that can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.
- Access information anytime, anywhere with VisionLink®
- Remote Troubleshoot saves time and money by allowing your Cat dealer to perform diagnostic testing remotely.*
- Remote Flash updates on-board software without a technician being present.
Watch the new Cat D5 Dozer in action!
360 Machine View
360 Cab View
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY OR CALL 844-422-7837No Fields Found.
THE GREAT PAYBACK EVENT
It’s back! The Great Payback Event was so popular last year we brought it back for 2021. Choose 1.99% financing or a fuel credit on select new machines and get a Customer Value Agreement with either option.*
*Offer valid from March 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021 on Cat model 306-310 mini excavators sold or leased by Carter Machinery to customers in the USA. Purchase or lease must occur during offer period. Offer subject to machine availability and credit approval by Cat Financial. Not all customers will qualify. Payments based on 60-month lease or loan. The offered Cat Customer Value Agreement (CVA) includes 6 filter kits; and a 5-year/3,000-hour Powertrain, Hydraulics and Technology Equipment Protection Plan (EPP). The filter kits cover the first 3,000 hours of machine utilization. The kit contains filters for regular planned maintenance under normal operating conditions. In some severe applications where filters need to be replaced more frequently, additional parts will be at customer’s expense. Offer excludes additional maintenance parts, dealer labor, wear parts, S∙O∙SSM and fluids. Offer may change without prior notice and cannot be combined with any other offers. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact Carter Machinery for details.