The Economical Way to Extend the Life of Your Power System
Depending on their workload, the typical lifespan of engine and powertrain components are 10,000-20,000 hours. When that time is up, engine & powertrain rebuilds can restore your power system’s reliability and performance to like-new condition. Overhauling engine components is generally less disruptive, economical, and efficient solutions than a total replacement.
Our Service & Facility
Our 17,000 square-feet reconditioning center in Virginia is devoted exclusively to refurbishing Cat engines, transmissions, torque converters, powertrains, and other specialized systems and components. Regardless of your location, our renowned facility and team of certified technicians can meet your needs. We help you control capital expenditures, reduce unscheduled downtime, and enhance heavy equipment performance and reliability.
When you choose Carter Machinery for your rebuilds, you can expect the following solutions:
- Field or Shop Service Available
- Complimentary Dyno Testing for In-Shop Service
- Nights & Weekends Scheduled Service Available
- Most Rebuilds Completed Within 1-5 Weeks
- Top-End and Major Overhauls Include 1-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Extended Warranty Coverage Available
Request Service by Completing the Form Below or Calling 855.275.5291.
Powertrain Rebuild Plans
- Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuilds (PDF) – Restore your Caterpillar powertrain to like-new performance, increasing productivity on your worksite.
- Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild “PLUS” (PDF) – You get the like-new performance of a Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild, “PLUS” the option of reconditioning any other part of your machine, according to your needs and budget.