Engine Service You Can Depend On
Whether you’re on the water for work or pleasure, the marine environment is a grueling one for engines. Carter Machinery’s team of experienced technicians can keep your vessel’s engines and gears in optimal working condition.
Request Service by Completing the Form Below or Calling 855.275.5291.
You can expect the following service solutions from our team:
- 90+ Electric Power Generation AES Certified Technicians
- 24/7/365 Emergency Support
- Nights & Weekends Scheduled Service
- Advanced Tooling & Diagnostic Equipment
- State-of-the-Art Facility for In-Shop Jobs
Servicing Many Makes & Models
In addition to servicing the full line of Cat® marine engines, Carter Machinery performs preventive maintenance, major repairs, rebuilds, and re-powers for a wide range of vessels, including:
- Ocean-Going Ships
- Fishing/Work Boats
- Large Pleasure Craft
Our team of technicians is dispatched from our Power Systems location in Chesapeake, VA, arriving at the docks armed with the necessary tools and diagnostics systems to handle any job.
We have a wide range of support capabilities, including:
- Engine Tune-Ups
- Engine & Powertrain Overhauls – In Shop or In Hull
- Engine Alignment
- Engine Block Dyno Testing
- Boroscope Inspections
- Fluid Sampling & Analysis
- Marine Optimal Performance Analysis Report