Ownership On Your Terms
To help you stay ahead of unexpected delays and downtime, you need your machines to perform at their peak every minute of the workday. With a Carter Customer Value Agreement (CVA), we focus on what we do best – supporting you – so that you can focus on what you do best – running a successful business.
Carter CVAs give you complete flexibility in building the package that best suits your business’s needs and operational costs. Whether you want parts shipped straight to your door, a qualified service technician to come to your job site, or a total maintenance and repair solution, your CVA is on your terms, giving you total peace of mind in owning your machine.
Customizable Options Built For Your Business
Let us help you build the plan that works best for your business’s needs.
- Worry-free, regularly scheduled maintenance and replacement parts – we keep track of it for you
- 30+ Carter service locations and on-site maintenance options available, including afterhours support
- Genuine Cat® Parts when and where you need them
SECURITY OF EXPERT CARTER SUPPORT
- Expert advice and support from Carter Machinery’s dedicated CVA team
- Customized plans that offer troubleshooting, diagnostics, repairs, and more
- Reliable service from Carter’s certified technicians
EQUIPMENT HEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Maintenance alerts on connected machines as they approach service intervals
- 24/7 asset monitoring through the Cat App and My.Cat.Com
- Inspection results through Cat Inspect
- Flexible payment options: whether your CVA is for a new, used, or existing machine in your fleet (Cat and other brands)
- Instructions and how-to videos to help with do-it-yourself maintenance
- Transferrable coverage – where your machine goes, your CVA goes too
Read our blog article to learn more about how Carter CVA’s help you make the most of your Cat investment.
Carter Customer Value Agreement
Use The Form Below To Request More Information