Fluid Analysis – Listen to the lifeblood of your machine
Fluid analysis is the fastest, most accurate and most reliable way to see what’s going on inside your engines and machines. Carter’s Fluid Analysis Lab has the trained staff and cutting-edge technology to detect potential problems before they become major failures.
Learn more about the different types of fluid sampling
Benefits of Fluid Sampling
- Detect problems early so they can be repaired before failure.
- Schedule downtime to fit your workload.
- Monitor positives, as well as negatives, so you don’t pay for unnecessary repairs.
- Improve budget management by predicting repairs, downtime and equipment life.
- Develop a complete service history, which can be helpful when evaluating performance and planning replacement purchases.
- Document service history for a higher price at trade-in or sale.
- Accurate results begin with a good fluid sample. There are various methods available depending on the type of equipment and fluid to be analyzed.