Home > SIS Web
Convenient. Current. Comprehensive.
SIS Web is the primary resource for accurate and up-to-date parts and service information. The information shared on SIS is the equivalent of over 25,000 books, with over 2-million graphics, 1.5-million part numbers, and 44,000 parts and service documents. SIS Web makes this information easy to access, 24-hours a day, 365-days a year.
SIS gives you quick and easy access to the following:
- Service Repair Information (Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting, Troubleshooting Specifications, Disassembly and Assembly)
- Applied Failure Analysis
- Bench Test Procedures
- Contamination Control Guidelines
- Disassembly and Assembly
- Engine News
- General Service Information
- Information Release Memo
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Parts Identification
- Reuse and Salvage Guidelines
- Service Letter
- Special Instruction
- Systems Operation
- Technical Information Bulletin
- Testing and Adjusting
- Tool Operation Manual
- Torque Specifications
- Truck Engine News
*Caterpillar SIS license requires annual renewal. We cannot sell or license Caterpillar SIS outside Virginia or Southern West Virginia.